One thing before you get started Music Teacher’s Office is FREE!
But don’t let that fool you. Music Teacher’s Office has been developed with advanced technology that gives you the power and ease of use of a desktop application, all from within your web browser.
We have kept our web pages plain and simple so don’t underestimate what’s under the hood until you have taken it for a test drive.
We have set up a sample application that is live so you can take a look at what all it does but better yet, register your studio and take it for a test drive after all it is free.
We welcome and encourage comments and suggestions in our forums. Our aim is to take user input and make MTO the best it can be. So don’t be shy we are here to help in anyway we can.
Please note that we have only tested the application with Internet Explorer. Other browsers may provide unexpected results.
Music schools and studios need consistent and professional means to running an efficient music lesson business. This means that the solution needs to be intuitive and easy-to-use without the hassles of maintaining a network of their own. With this in mind, Konbrio Software decided to create a web-based application to simplify the administration of music schools and allow teachers to concentrate on teaching by providing an efficient and intuitive system.
It was important to develop an application that most novice computer users would feel comfortable with and at the same time be delivered via the internet. Music Teacher's Office should also fit to most teachers’ or schools' ways of doing business.
The Music Teacher's Office software allows the following tasks:
- Scheduling for lessons and meetings.
- Creating and editing a custom timetable to fit your schedule..
- Creating professional registration forms that are customizable to meet the studio's payments and attendance policies.
- Invoice tracking allowing monitoring students' accounts.
- Parent and student information is recorded during the registration and at your finger tips at all times.
- Lesson Assignments - Assigning, managing and monitoring lessons in a way that lessons are recorded to the database and can be printed or emailed to the students. In addition, previous lessons can easily be viewed at any time to track the student's progress which should improve learning monitoring and reporting and also would provide a huge benefit when a substitute teacher is required.
- Managing attendance log.
- Administration of Teacher's Payroll.
Music Teacher's Office handles the "Business" end of music
lessons, allowing teachers teach the students.
When you think of all the administration steps that happen before a student
leaves his first lesson, that is what Music Teacher's Office does for the
Music Teacher's Office has taken the above algorithm and put it
into a software program that will make teacher's lives much easier.
- Scheduling-Create and edit a custom timetable to fit your schedule
- Registrations-Create professional registration forms that you can customize to meet your studio payments and attendance policies
- Invoicing-Invoices track which student's account is current or not and lets you know which lessons are not paid for.
- Parent - Student Information-Parent and student information is recorded during the registration and at your finger tips at all times
- Lesson Assignments-The majority of a teachers time will be spent giving lessons. Lesson assignments are recorded to the database to be printed or emailed to the students.
Previous lessons can easily be viewed at any time to track a students progress. This is great if you ever have to have a substitute teacher or need accurate reference when asked how the student is doing by the parent. This record also acts as an attendance log.
- Teacher's Payroll-Music Teacher's Office makes short work of calculating a teachers pay.